Every day since Nokia lunched N9 interesting news pop out. Guys over at ShootSpeak created list of interesting features that you may didn’t know. Here are only some of them:
- Web browser supports multitouch of up to 6 fingers at once (or more?).
- One of the videos of N9 on youtube showed Fennec icon in the app launcher. Fennec is beta browser from Mozilla.
- N9 also has the fastest camera of all mobile phones.
- Swipe action is disabled in games if the game is programmed to disable it while playing.
- The camera architecture is open on the N9, so third-party camera applications and RAW access is possible later on.
- There is a possibility that the homescreen will be open-sourced so that its functionality can be increased by adding widgets and stuff.
- You can close applications instead of just minimizing them if you swipe from the top of the display instead of the side, although this function has to be enabled first from the settings menu.
- There is currently no way to create folders in the main application menu although it may be added later.
Full list at ShootSpeak.