Two days ago, a blog posted that the SIXT rent a car application was released for the Windows Phone 7 and a user posted this information on a blog, so that we can all stay up to date with all the new releases: the SIXT car rental company joined, recently, the Marketplace applications. The SIXT rent a car application is available for downloading in over 100 countries worldwide, summing over 175,000 vehicles and over 4,000 service points worldwide. Also, you must know that this application was officially released a week ago and it is very possible that this new rent a car application to be much more interesting and attractive than Hertz’s application, regarding its many features.
So, here they are:
– select your hire car out of all vehicle categories, vans, trucks and top offer included;
– quickly find what you are looking for by using filters;
– book Sixt Express or Sixt Corporate rates;
– the station finder will show you the nearest Sixt location via GPS or have a look for a specific location by manual search;
– use the login-assistant in order to simplify creating your user profile;
– speed up your pickup by showing the generated barcode at the Sixt station;
– keep track of your reservations while mobile: have a look at your reservation history;
– cancel your reservation on the go if your plans have changed;
– feedback function: questions on reservations, customer service and technical support.
So, don’t waste your time. Go straight to your Windows Phone Marketplace, search for the SIXT rent a car application and download it right away, as it will be very useful for you and your activities.
App price: Free
SIXIT official web site.