Yesterday, we told you that a Question/Answer session is going to be organized by Nokia Connect and if you have any queries, you may get them resolved during the session. Well, the session has reportedly just completed and we have got some new revelations about the handset. Also, do leave a response if you were the lucky one to get your issue handled by the experts.
Here are some of the key facts that could be dug out of the quest:
- Support of 64GB micro SD cards.
- Screen is scratch resistant but without Gorilla Glass.
- Possibilities of a standby clock on the screen when the device is sleeping.
- The camera module despite being same as Nokia Lumia 900 features a new software and greatly improved user experience.
- Nokia may look into a rugged shell with wireless charging included.
- Better battery life promised on the phone despite a small capacity battery due to power management capabilities of the Snapdragon S4 processor.
- The screen is WVGA with the managers stating, “much better readability for our consumers on the display size and due to the fact that the performance, mainly FPS, is something amazing in the new Lumia 820 OLED display with that specific resolution.”
- Features the same technologies as present in Nokia Lumia 920 including the ClearBlack display and Sunlight Readability Enhancement.
Though the phone got ignored most of the time since its release, still the specs promise a high rating on paper. But the camera is a disappointment as it is same as Nokia Lumia 900 with some modifications. Let’s see how this pen fight goes in reality!